Page dedication

This blog is dedicated to the Life and Service of Captain Witold Pilecki - May 13, 1901 to May 25, 1948

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Twitter's Liberal Leaning; No Surprise There

I do not follow the Whore of Satan, but Twitter crams certain tweets at your account anyway. So you send me crap I don't want, I shall whack right back at it.

There have been instances lately of right leaning Twitter users getting kicked off permanently for the content of their tweets, supposedly for violating Twitter's rules and standards. I have seen some of them, and they were pretty tame, but the content was definitely to the right. However, the wacky liberals post some of the most vile, hateful, racist, and in some cases promoting violence tweets you'd ever read, and don't even get a temporary suspension. There was an exchange between such a wacko and the lovely Dana Loesch, where this idiot was threatening her and her children with violence. But I guess that's OK because she is a conservative gun owner.

Therefore, I decided to see how long this kind of stuff can go on without The Captain getting spanked.


1 comment:

  1. That looks like it would make a great bumper sticker,
    "I'm With WH->ORE"

    B Woodman
    III-per

    ReplyDelete