Page dedication

This blog is dedicated to the Life and Service of Captain Witold Pilecki - May 13, 1901 to May 25, 1948

Monday, July 4, 2016

The Captain on Twitter

So, I have been on Twitter since the 28th. I did not realize how complex it is as the first few times I tweeted, I had to delete them because they were misdirected. I am getting better, and slowly gaining followers. There is a lot to Twitter that I probably won't get involved in, like the commercial aspect, just like with the blog. That's not why I am doing it, it is strictly for the two way flow of information, to be used to get this out of control government back under CITIZEN control....where it belongs.

Instead of saying "Happy 4th", I say Happy 240th Anniversary to flipping the bird to a tyrant. King George III thought the Declaration of Independence was just another annoying complaint letter from the colonies to be ignored. That sounds eerily similar to the way The Armed Civil Disobedience is ignored by the tyrants on our own soil. I hope someone on the other side will realize the similarities and smarten up.

1 comment:

  1. "I hope someone on the other side will realize the similarities and smarten up."

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Who writes your comedy material?The other side? Smarten up? Not until (and I doubt even then) they're dancing on the end of a rope or some "other" situation, and even then it will be "what did I do wrong to deserve this?"

    Hope you had a pleasant and semi-restful Independance Day.

    B Woodman
    III-per

    ReplyDelete