Page dedication

This blog is dedicated to the Life and Service of Captain Witold Pilecki - May 13, 1901 to May 25, 1948

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

I Was Right, But I'm Not Pleased

At 09:05 this morning, I posted this tweet on Twitter.


















It was a prediction that at the Dallas memorial service for the 5 fallen officers, The Jackass would call for more gun control. Well, I guess I was right....apparently, he used the dog-whistle phrase to "end gun violence", which of course means to get the guns out of the hands of private citizens with more GUN CONTROL!

Will this ASSHOLE ever learn? Can he not just go to a memorial for the purpose of honoring the fallen, without further degrading the office of POTUS? People....we have a big decision to make this November, because this cancer of liberalism has got to be cut out of our country like the malignant tumor it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment