Page dedication

This blog is dedicated to the Life and Service of Captain Witold Pilecki - May 13, 1901 to May 25, 1948

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

A Quick Comment About Killary & The FBI

First, I am totally disappointed in the FBI. I can imagine that the 147 agents that did all the investigative leg work can't be too happy with their leader pissing away all their hard work. Comey is being called to testify before Congress, but I believe he should just be indicted as a co-conspirator instead. Supposedly, there was no criminal intent, just extreme carelessness. To which I ask....if my "extreme carelessness" was to cause the death of another person, do you think for a moment I would not be held criminally liable? If my "extreme carelessness" was to cause pollution on a grand scale, like the EPA turning the Animas River in Colorado bright yellow with toxic chemicals, do you think for a moment I would not be held criminally liable? If my "extreme carelessness" by storing 25 gallons of gasoline in my apartment bathtub, caused the complex to burn down, do you think for a moment I would not be held criminally liable? I could play this game all day long, bottom line that should be glaringly apparent to everyone is this....one set of rules for "them" and another set of rules for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment