Page dedication

This blog is dedicated to the Life and Service of Captain Witold Pilecki - May 13, 1901 to May 25, 1948

Friday, June 17, 2016

Father's Day 2016

Father's Day is this Sunday the 19th. Happy Father's Day to all the fathers that read my blog.

This is the first year, that I have had non-family members, both male and female, wishing me Happy Father's Day. The first couple of times caught me off guard, but I think it's kind of a nice tradition. I don't know what's driving it, though.

UPDATE 6-23-16: I have been asked about my offspring. We have just the one daughter, and she is a happily married  adult with no kids or her own, yet.

1 comment:

  1. Boy or girl? And how old?
    There is no job more difficult, on the longest time line, but with the potential for the greatest rewards.
    Happy Father's Day.

    B Woodman
    III-per

    ReplyDelete