Page dedication

This blog is dedicated to the Life and Service of Captain Witold Pilecki - May 13, 1901 to May 25, 1948

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Another Deleted Comment.....

This time from Ammoland. So as usual, I will post my comment here, where I AM THE MODERATOR!

Anti-gun Senator Earns 3 Pinocchio's From The Wa-Po For Gun Control Lies
Source: ammoland.com

Here is my comment that they obviously thought too strong or controversial to post:

"Wow…..3 “Pinocchio’s” from the Wa-Po.

He and Senator Slimeball (Blumenthal) have each earned a “10 out of 10” Snug Noose Awards from me."

At this point, even Killary is only at about an 8 of 10 "Snug Noose" awards.

UPDATE 6-28-16 1130: My apologies to Ammoland, as I have discovered they did end up posting my comment. It showed up after the time stamps of comments that were authored well AFTER mine. Maybe someone had a change of heart?

1 comment:

  1. I take whatever the WaPo says, good or bad, with a grain of salt. A FIFTY POUND grain of salt.
    The NYSlime get 100 pounds of salt.

    B Woodman
    III-per

    ReplyDelete