Page dedication

This blog is dedicated to the Life and Service of Captain Witold Pilecki - May 13, 1901 to May 25, 1948

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

A Great Argument For The Removal of All "Gun-Free Death Zones"

I am sure, that if any anti-gun hoplophobes that believe in the "Gun-Free Death Zone" were to read the following article, their heads would simply explode. The overwhelming facts and logic would just cause too much conflict in their little pea-brains.

Crazy Things Anti-Gunners Say About Concealed Carry On Campus
Source: Ammoland.com

I contend the points that were made should be extended to everywhere "Gun-Free Death Zones" exist, not just college campuses. I don't know how many times over the years, when I went into a "Gun-Free Death Zone" (from here on out known as a GFDZ) fully armed, and laughingly thought to myself "if they only knew..."

No comments:

Post a Comment